No matter the group, it can be intimidating to come to a new place, so we want to try to help you out for your first time visiting with a few questions we hear…
- What happens on Sunday? There is an adult Bible study at 9a, fellowship and community at 10:00, worship at 10:30 and there is childcare starting at 9a and Sunday school during the worship service.
- What are our services like? They are about an hour or so long and we try to pull from the best of recent worship ideas as well as elements that have their roots long before us. Our prayer each Sunday is that no matter the content of worship…that people meet God in a very real way.
- How long are they? About an hour. We don’t like to limit what God can do in our time together but we also want to honor the time that people have on a Sunday morning.
- What is typical attire? People come dressed in all kinds of ways. Some wear “traditional” church attire. Some show up in jeans and t-shirts. Come as you are comfortable.
- Is child care available? Most definitely! Kids are absolutely welcome in worship but we also understand if people would prefer to have their child watched over in a safe and caring environment.